Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any decent Indian restaurants in Galway?

• 23-02-2000 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

was in the tulsai(?) on mon nite, like, they have BEEF on the menu and no madras or vindaloo. food wasn't bad, but there must be somewhere better, please inform me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

roflmbo

thats the funniest topic ive seen in ages smile.gif

i was in galway in december and at the end of the padetrianised main street. i think its called main street actually theres another paestrian street veering of to the right towards the docks
    theres some lovely resteraunts down there noel.
    had a lovely italian meal down there
    very rosmantic and all that
    cant remember the name, but i think there is an indian down there as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well eamo, i like my ****in currys, and that one was the only 1 listed in yellow pages for galway. italian food is for soft arsed ****ehawks smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Man, I have to start reading other forums than Quake...

There are 3 Indian restraunts in Galway, and I eat in all 3 on a regular basis.

1. Tulsi. Nice place, quick lunch menu rocks. You know where this is.

2. Eastern Tandouri. In my opinion, the best for a typical indian meal. It's on the road opposite Jury's hotel, heading towards the docks.

3. Kashmir. I have never eaten in here in the evenings. so I don't know what the menu is like. How and ever, Monday to Friday (and maybe Saturday too) they have a buffet from 12:30 till 3. ALL you can eat for 6 quid. The food is more like everyday Indian quisine, and comes in MASSIVE quantities. Don't expect to eat for at least a day after going here. Tea/Coffee/Nan Bread/Pudding desert included. My absolute favourite place on earth to eat when I'm hungry.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Hey Noggies you still in Galway for the weekend? Could meet up with you Friday for a bit if so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

nope, was just down for a flying visit on sun/mon. will prolly b back around easter tho, might cya then smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I always goe to Tulsi I think it's about the best around but Kashmir is damn good also only eat there once for a company doo. Jaden there is 4 indian places in Galway you forgot the Clay oven but then again from what I heard about that place it's best forgotten. As for Itailian the best IMHO is Pasta Paridise I think cloud would agree with me on that one. But for indian I will stick to Tulsi nice and handy for lunch I work right above it redface.gif).

Kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Actually kayos, the Clay Oven is Pakistani quisine, not Indian. smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

opps sorry frown.gif

Advertisement