Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late fee for CAO

Options
  • 24-04-2002 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

i haven't yet applied for college and i am going to do it within the next few days. its just that i don't know how much to pay. the booklet says the fee is €20; and the late fee is €40.

My question is this. How much do I pay. is it €40 or €60 euro?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The late fee is defently €40
    It cost me €20 to do it online and to sent it on time. and it was €30 to post it on time, so why would they make the late fee cheaper? :)
    PS. you better hurry too, they stop accepting after early May isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

sorry just to confirm

do i put 40 euro on the giro or not

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Haven't you read your CAo handbook or gotten help from your carriers guidance?
    I would take it you do it on the Bank Giro, I done my one on that, of course I sent mine on time, they do not accept cash,
    actualy thinking about it now, the giro already has the fixed ammount on it already, does it?
    if it doens, you'd be best visiting the cao website youyrself
    ww.cao.ie or rhinging them up about the metter.

Advertisement