Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTÉ in Sky Customer Magazine

Options
  • 24-04-2002 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I got my Sky customer magazine today, and there was a notice about RTÉ being on Sky on the plastic envelope, the front cover, a small feature on p12 and a larger one on p42.

Unsurprisingly, as someone here predicted, there was a question on the letters page about it also.

Glenn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Knowing the Sky customer magazine, I shall greet it with a fanfare on a kazoo.........

Originally posted by Glennus
    Unsurprisingly, as someone here predicted, there was a question on the letters page about it also.
    Glenn

I'll have to look at it for the novelty when it comes in-but then as usual, into the Bin with that Rag.
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

But who wrote the letter ?

I sent one for a laugh - you can imagine what it was like ... "I really love Sky Digital and the extra choice it brings, but there's one thing that I feel could really improve the service for Irish viewers ...... blah blah flattering blah "

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

If you're going to be selling that Grundig 32" Widescreen, I know someone ... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

whoever wrote those things in the magazine has a huge thing for Gerry Ryan :p :eek: :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement