Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 Emulators

Options
  • 16-04-2002 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has a link to a WORKING N64 emulator.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Or you can try here for every n64 emu
    http://www.arcadeathome.com/n64.phtml
    Best in my opinion are
    UltraHLE
    Nemu64
    Project64
    You'll have various degree's of sucess with each emulator so it's best to look around to see which preforms best on your system;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

If your using a GeForce 3 like meself and think you're out of luck...think again. Most N64 emulators worked grand with the Geforce 2's , but when I upgraded to 3..I started getting problems with colour and textures, and some failing to run at all. I allmost gave up all hope, until I went back to using UltraHle...(good ol' voodoo2 days) The only way I could use UltraHle was with a Glide Wrapper. After trying several, Mglide worked a treat. Althought it still gives flickering problems...it's better than having nothing at all :)

Kyro , or ne1 for that matter, would ya mind mailing me a link to a WORKING N64 roms site? I know you cant post em here but aint nuttin sayin u cant mail me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Give you links to warez sites? Em...no. Get them yourself if you must. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Lazy git! use google and kazza like everyone else!:D

Its not warez if I own the game :)

Advertisement