Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College

Options
  • 15-04-2002 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Right I'm not sure if this is a Myth or not but is it easier to get courses in England?

I'm in 5th year, wanna do Physiotherapy but doubt I'll get the points

So, easier in England? anyone know how I'd go about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

It depends what college you apply to and what offer they make you.

It can really vary, but you can assume that they more prestigious the college the tougher they will make it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Well i know people who are repeating going for that course who didn't get it in england or ireland last year. One thing would be if u manage to get the interview research your course a load...checking what they have done in first year and such...try know as much as the first years if not more going for the interview....thats what my m8 did this year and got easy enuf requirements for it 430pts vs the 520 or what ever it is here....tho england is very hit and mis...not something to rely on

Advertisement