Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unity Wars is dead

Options
  • 14-04-2002 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

It is with much regret that I announce the closing of Unity Wars. This has been on the cards for a while. I will place a proper announcement on the main page in a few days time so this is really an advance warning.

The main reasons for this is due to falling numbers, a glut of similar games out there, lack of time on my behalf to devote to improving the game and no longer being able to justify the cost of running the server.

I'd like to thank all of you for the support you have shown the game throughout its nine months of life and hope you enjoyed it. I'd also like to thank the small but dedicated team of admins that kept the game running; Kenny, Advic, Hulk, Wastrel and DragonLord. Without your help the game would've closed down a long time ago.

PlayerX
    Clan {AmD}
    Creator of Unity Wars

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

awwwwww :(
    that was one of the more enjoyable webgames out there
    pitty it didnt last
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NghtRppr

I am reviving this game. I have created it as a Discord bot that you play via /slash commands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NghtRppr

Here is the current tech-tree.

Advertisement