Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

king of fighters 2001

Options
  • 14-04-2002 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

This was dumped yesterday, i was handed a copy by a friend on the net.... before i get a tonne of slander, i've done my bit for SNK, when they were still SNK i bought a neo geo and the last game i bought before i sold it was kof2000.

So despite the obvious illegality of it all, i've still given them more money than most ppl who emulate their stuff.

Anyway, the game, bad looking artwork compared with team KOF, but thats just for intro gfx and such, they seem to have just tweaked the sprites and the game plays alot like '98 which is a good thing.

Dunno what anyones stand is on not emulating this game, seeing as playmore are making an effort to give the machine life.
    In my opinion, its pretty silly, i know they plan ps2 releases for their games soon, and i think this is where they should go exclusively. The machine is too old, each game only sells a coupla thosand a time (yes i know the games are 300 quid) and rippers have no bother taking the carts apart and sticking them on the net in days.

Either way, i'm going to go back and have another whack at this.... good game

Advertisement