Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get...

Options
  • 12-04-2002 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

I saw IrishBear post a while back make mention of a "plastic" satellite dish that he has sitting on top of his stereo system. Has anyone an idea where one might get one of these? I PM'ed him, but he doesn't seem to check those too often ;)

Living in an apartment block myself, this sounds like an ideal solution.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 IrishBear

hey there,,,

well i bought the dish a few years ago in Germany...it was called a "camping set" ....for Germans to take on the holidays and still see all the channels. It has suction feet on the bottom of the stand so kind of practical ...and the lnb is good enough... to pick up everything here.... so not sure where you can pick one up but maybe German stores Saturn or Promarkt do them....it seems only the German have satellite systems in their camper vans:-))

hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Thanks for that. Now to find someone who can speak German! :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ya could use the Language Tools in Google to translate the site(s)! ;)

Advertisement