Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital interactive services, WHEN?

Options
  • 11-04-2002 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

anyone know when or if there will be any interactive services available in ireland anytime soon.
    Any word on anymore channels other than that crap they call bbc world and fashion tv.

whiskey in the jaro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

i knew i should of gone with sky digital. whats the deal with the guy coming out to check the installers work, seems like you cant get anythng for free anymore

yeah, but when are the decent channels gonna come, its shows the great work ethic of ntl installers if their boss comes around to my house to check out their work or was he really checking me out, ffs the sick baksturd

yeah, but when are the decent channels gonna come, its shows the great work ethic of ntl installers if their boss comes around to my house to check out their work or was he really checking me out, ffs the sick baksturd has me all confusED

<Mod edit> Reported post, offending attachment>

and thats the end of that chapter

<mod edit: offending attachment, deleted>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

what can one say about that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    ffs the sick baksturd

Pot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC