Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tamagochi - online, sort of

Options
  • 14-02-2000 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Not a bad site, You build your creature from scatch, the turn it on, beware it can be eaten by another animal...interested go to
    www.technosphere.org.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

http://www.monkey.org/geeks/archive/9804/msg00051.html

See, god does have a sense of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Na, I have enough trouble looking after myself, let alone the responsibilty of a pet (even electronic). Then there's the guilt factor and then the urge to kill it.

I do own a Pikachu t-shirt if it's any help?

Play GLminesweeper! Lunacy Abounds!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

That one about the women driving into the back of the guys on the bike is funny, how can anyone be so stupid, well hhhhhhhmmmmmm??

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Fair play 2 ya Monty..
    Ya got here b4 me..
    Its kinda kewl.... smile.gif
    In a kinda..."ahh Shoite my Inbox is full of Spam mail from Techno sphere telling me how the 20 creatures I created the last nite I was ****ed are doing" kinda way. sunglasses.gif
    smile.gif

"You will feel his presence upon you, when you are lying a pool of you're own blood, and when you do you will wish that you had never ventured where you had"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Spunk

<snip> thats enough of that

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 18-02-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Spunk... (interesting choice of name btw) Do you have nothing better to do with your time apart from slag people off? You wouldn't happen to be the same w@nker behind Wally, would you?

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Who cares?
    It's just some kid playing on his dad's computer...

Weeeeee! EVERYBODY LOOK AT MEEEE!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 18-02-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Spunk

weeeeeeeee! EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M PLAYING ON MY DAD'S COMPUTER Whooooooooooooo!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dod, what a sad twat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Dod what a sad twat??????????/ yes indeed what ever you say, Although I suppose you can be forgiven its had to see what key is what with all that stange white stuff covering the keys.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

See what being an abusive g!mp got you, Spunk? You and all your aliases have been deleted.

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Advertisement
Advertisement