Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMIRNOFF® Experience in GPO, Galway!

Options
  • 10-04-2002 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

[recieved in e-mail]

SMIRNOFF® Experience heads west for there first big party of 2002 at GPO, Galway.

On Friday 19th April SMIRNOFF® Experience is touching down at GPO, installing enormous production and unleashing there infamous performers and world class DJ's for a party like nothing you've ever experienced before!

Room One - Sexy Groovy House

Jazzy M (GPO Debut)
    Noel Phelan
    Cyril Briscoe

Room Two - Eclectic funk, hip hop, disco and deep house

UnaBombers
    Plus live breakdancers

What's more, they are offering some of you the chance to come to the event as there VIP guest. Fancy being whisked past the queue and into our VIP area to party in style? Then click here and those tickets could be yours!

Get ready for some serious dancefloor action - SMIRNOFF® Experience is coming to GPO!

www.smirnoffexperience.ie

[/recieved in e-mail]

FatB

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

VIP/Guest tickets also to be won here

http://www.clubbing.com/fun/comps403.asp

Answer is 'Electric Chair' Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Might goto that as its only like 30 mins from my gaff, havent been in the GPO since the last night of Essence. Its a nice club just a shame about the bouncers!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

I won tickets to the Smirnoff Dance Awards a while ago but I couldn't go. Anyone know if it was any good?

Advertisement