Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

al jazeera

Options
  • 10-04-2002 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭

subtitles? do they work? what channels are they supposed to work on? id really like to be able to know what is being said on channels like al jazeera...

I went into setup and turned them on, but as of yet, havent seen any appear on ANY channels. is this just not active yet or is it my tv or what?

great board, very usefull for us sky newbies, thanks for all your work.

Comments

Subtitles should automatically appear on many channels programmes once you have selected it and saved changes.
    Theres also the "narative" option, if you select this you will have some one describing whats on screen, especially on the movie channels.
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if you go to the EPG and select a programme you want to watch. press the i button on your remote. if there is a T in the top right corner of the programme information box it has subtitles. if subtitles don't appear re-boot your Digibox (plug it out for 20 seconds or so, then plug it back in)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by yankinlk
    subtitles? do they work? what channels are they supposed to work on? id really like to be able to know what is being said on channels like al jazeera...

I did not know that you could receive Al Jazeera (sic) on Sky digital.
    Is it a manual tune in job or is it already on the EPG ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

Its already on the epg channel 674....

Great entertainment!

Advertisement