Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

£1 for the best answer! (terms and conditions apply)

• 14-02-2000 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

i got me a problem!
    on me c:/ theres this file
    called WIN386.swp
    and its 150 mbs big
    so the question(s) is(are)
    what the fu<k is it and what does it do?
    and
    how do i get rid of it presuming its not important?

PLEASE HELP I HAVE HARDLY ANY SPACE LEFT!

terms and conditions:
    do you really want a £1 are you that desperate?
    if you are meet me at the corner of 2nd and 3rd at 5pm (hong kong time) and if im not there - eat a stew at home and you shall find a pound at the bottom of the stew
    it will be covered in stew and you might eat it by accident - dont worry you can just pass it out ur rectum and theres a £1 all smelly and new
    you will of course have to eat another £1 to get the pound from the stew out which will take another pound and therefore cancel out the pound that im going to give you so just forget it ye scratchy fu<k

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

It is important, it stores your virtual memory. Keep your pound... smile.gif

In future go to the technology board

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Its a swap file - Like Monty said your machine uses it like memory. It does no harm and is usualy needed if its there.

Please donate the pound to a worthy charity like the Save the bubbles foundation ( www.triberspace.com ) and make someone very happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Is it plugged in?

Play GLminesweeper! Lunacy Abounds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

Lo Cheez bud ...

Yiz back frem Galway to Birr now ?

Kinnihhy laaa

Advertisement