Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which mag???

• 04-04-2002 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

which magazine do ye all read??? I've left it at multiple choice as some read more than one......you can tick as many as you like!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Sorry about the lateness of this thread, I didn't know it was waiting to be valiadated.. repost your topic & poll again..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Spose I'll get in here

Clubbing.com mag is a reasonably good read, if a bit late with news. Website is cack.

BBm sucks hairy scrotum - boring load of ****e.

Same goes for Q (not a dance-specific mag, but I feel like slagging it anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I know it's not a dance or electronic magazine but the only music magazine I buy is The Source.

Does anybody else think that magazines are way to expensive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Does anybody else think that magazines are way to expensive?

Yeah actually, but have you noticed that it's primarily special interest mags that devour the contents of you pocket. Being a Programmer & DJ, I have spent quite a few pennies/cents on mags.

I say down with that. But in all fairness I think it's the fact that most of the mags I buy happen to have a "free" CD on the cover. Which makes me wonder, how "free" the CD actually is.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement