Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Television Distribution

Options
  • 03-04-2002 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have a VHF/UHF outdoor aerial and a two box conection to Chorus. I would like to connect the aerial and the two chorus connections to one location and distribution to 6 different TV sets.

How can I achieve high quality reception at a reasonable price?

What type of connectors and coxial cable should I use for the best reception?

What type of booster/amplifer should I use? prefably one where the cable can be connected to the booster/amplifer without using connectors on the cable (screwed in like coxial output for a wall)

Are there any websites which tell how to do this because I have not found any?

Any suggestions, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Hi there, this subject is more suited to the Cable/MMDS board.

Action: Thread moved to Cable/MMDS forum, leaving redirect, and deleting the other one :)

Damien.

Advertisement