Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography

Options
  • 03-04-2002 11:02am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I have just put a request onto the admin board for a photography forum, and I'm looking for some support.

Could anyone here with an interest in photography (and an interest in seeing a photography forum on boards.ie) please add your comments to:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46759

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

this forum is for all your arty needs. including photography. If you have a question or are looking for advice we will try and help.
    I dont believe there is enough interest for its own forum. But i would be delighted to be proved wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Ditto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Aye, give us an auld photography post and then decide :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I have, on occasion wanted to post something photo related, but I've felt that it was perhaps inappropriate as most of the stuff I see posted here seems to be CG related.

if you post it they will come! :)
    The board is what the posters make it.

photos have been posted before: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38835&highlight=photo

and i think a nice cross posting of mediums can be good for generating new ideas in people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

This is actully the main reason i wanted that charter thread.

Ok Havok, point taken :)

Do you want to write it up? and ill make it a sticky.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Does nobody here have anything positive to say about my idea ?

And what's the story with the charter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I think Photography shold stay a part of this board. There's no point in splitting all of the forums up into smaller and smaller forums. If people want to see more photography on here then they should post some up or start discussions on it. No need for a new board.

Actually I might just do that meself.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

I agree with what puck said. This board can be slow enough at times, and anyway, photography is art....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

I also agree with Puck and harVee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 daedalusxr

I agree with the above aswell! I just think that there aren't many photographers here! There was not one photography related link in the resources site section.

A good one for a start is http://ww.7dayshop.com very cheap film and accessories

Advertisement