Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Very cheap guitar?

Options
  • 02-04-2002 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in gods name can i get a very cheap guitar, any type around 60 euro, its only a temporary stand in, if anyone know the where abouts of such a thing please let me know. thanking you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

If you droped into musisian or music maker they have corners with cheapos their of just get a buy and sell I got mine for 100 pounds and it rocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

go into music maker and ask them, they had a bin full of guitars before christmas all for about 50 squids.

BomB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Yeah but wernt those guitars uh......like need some asembely

Advertisement