Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modeler system32

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i tried it once for the sonic arcade game which i had dl. speed was pretty decent although no support for gamepads was annoying. i cant wait until they crack the 3d graphics off of the model 1 hardware. but knowing sega there are probably 2 sh2 processors in there. those feckers are a b1tch to emulate especially in pairs as sega were so fond of (32x any one and not forgetting the saturn)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

You can check out the beast {and it's spec sheet} there trying to emulate here
    http://www.system16.com/sega/hrdw_model1.html
    They've got all the 2d work done and sure enough the 3d will follow...someday;) but can't and won't complain as i'm enyoing golden axe and sonic to much:D
    How long has it been since you tried it last? the version i'm using
    run's both game's very well imo but how they'll do the sonic rollerball thingy justice with a joypad is anyones guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the specs dont look that difficult to emulate no strange hardware combinations etc. when they do get round to finishing the model 1 part i think the requirment wont be that heavy. 400-500mhz for full speed. anyway the version i tried was the current one 0.9.3a.

Advertisement