Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profession gardening centre

Options
  • 02-04-2002 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Profession gardening centre
    Hey guys looking for a profession gardening centre not just a “Home Base” type of stuff. Anyone one know where are the biggest and best gardening centres around Dublin, that might carry stuff like rockwool and stuff for people wanting a bit more that just a plant in a pot.
    I’m not running down most gardening centres but they just do not carry things that only the profession/hardcore hobbyist would buy.

Coyote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

hmmm rockwool and stuff.....hard to find, exotic gardening supplies
    Not sure where to get those kind of gardening supplies but I'm guessing you'd be better off mail-ordering from main-land europe or the states with a postal order, not Cr-card.

:smoke:

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Try Newlands in Clondalkin... they have won several awards and stuff... :beard:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Coyote

thanks for the idea Licksy20 but they do not have it :( nice place all the same.
    anyone have any ideas of other places ?
    I know of a few places online that will do it but i would be nice to have some where in ireland that you can just go to and buy it.

Coyote

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

I don't know if it's available as a retail product.... your best bet might be to approach a wholesaler or distributor that deals with commercial growers...
    Do a search on www.goldenpages.ie for Unichem in the ward, co. dublin

I'm not saying that they will have it but they might point you in the right direction.... maybe :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

You can get Rockwool slabs from Evergreen Hydroponics in Dublin on 01-492-1511.

• Advertisement
Advertisement