Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyngsat website

Options
  • 01-04-2002 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I am not a real "teckie" like some of you,but i am just wondering of what benefit are all these stations if you just have a BSkyB Digi card. What satellite can you tune in to- I live just south of Dublin, and besides the standard ststions BSbyB offer you- inother words what stations and on what satellite can I put on" other channels" that might be of use to me, I have the BBC radio channels - Many tks in anticipation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

I think the question you are asking is " What stations and satellites can I view with a digibox"?
    The answer is : Only Astra at 28*, which your dish should be aimed at.
    In satellite terms, you have a fixed dish, IE its pointing at Astra 28 degrees. However i am sure that posters such as Chernobyl and Tony could provide more information on the "Other" satellites up there.

Advertisement