Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelinks....

Options
  • 30-03-2002 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Can't seem to find anything on the dublin bus site, but does anyone know if the nitelinks are running this sunday night, being a bank holiday weekend and all....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 handyandy

Yes, I think it was in today's Irish Times.

But it is also on the DB site: http://www.dublinbus.ie/news_centre/timetable_and_route_news.asp?action=view&news_id=66

Complaints to christy.dorman@dublinbus.ie for hiding the link

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭JOOROWNED

usually tehy actually lay more on for the b hols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

well that saves me driving in tonight then.. the amount of times i end up paying €30 for a taxi home on sunday nights is ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Thus far in my existance I've never had the pleasure of travelling on the vomit-comet! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 handyandy

Originally posted by leeroybrown
    Thus far in my existance I've never had the pleasure of travelling on the vomit-comet! ;)
    Now, now, I got to go home with this nice brunette I met on the bus on Saturday ... ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Well when this was first posted they did. Not sure now.

16 years ago was the golden age of Nitelinks. Some craic then. A young lad with no responsibility.

Advertisement