Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lawyers

• 01-02-2000 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Did you hear the terrible tragedy of the busload of lawyears leaping a siderail and crashing down into the canoyon.There were several empty seats!!
    -Do you know how to save a drowning lawyer?
    -No
    -Good!

-How DO you save a drowning lawyer?
    -Throw him a rock

If it wasnt for lawyers we wouldnt need them!

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I must object to these kind of offensive so-called jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

heh smile.gif

I think theyre vaguely amusing, but then I'm not a lawyer smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Hot-Ice

hehe if it wasn't for u monty i would of died of boredum along time aga. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif( smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Swinga

What's the difference between a lawyer and a fish??

One is a bottom feeding scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I say hurrah for lawyers!

Could you imagine a world without lawyers?

/me imagines all the people of the world skipping along and holding hands in peace and unity.

/me shivers.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Disgusting prospect, is it not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Lawers are great, No get sense, lawers are crap. What IM a lawer no IM not its in my head LOL tongue.gif

John

um.....

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Eh, Lump what the hell are talking about???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Don't mind him - he's mad redface.gif I know this from real-life...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

"Real Life" is over rated.

"Thats why your the judge and I'm the .. .law... talkin ... guy."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I was going to write something that made sense, but then I decided that I wouldn't, so there you go tongue.gif

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Fair enough then smile.gif

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

I have nothing really interesting to say on the msubject except...."ANDY......STOP USING SIMPSONS MATERIAL!!!!!!"
    that is all.
    tct

Advertisement