Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Nintendo emu

Options
  • 28-03-2002 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyknow where i can get a emulator for the supernintendo and a copy of Dragon: a bruce lee story

- Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Zsnes, the only SNES emu you'll ever need.
    http://www.zsnes.com

Erm, we're not supposed to link to the game files (ROMS) themselves though, so you'll have to do a bit of digging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Where can I get some Roms for zsnes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Didn't SantaHoe just say that they were illegal? A quick search on Google should get it for you though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Da_Kid

Zsnes, the only SNES emu you'll ever need.

...nah, the Snes9x is far better imo.
    Don't know any links tho, just search "Snes emulators +Snes9x" or sumthin with Google and some sites should show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Oeneus try kazaa (www.kazaa.com) or any other filesharing program.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Zsnes get's my vote:cool:
    if yor lookin for roms there everywhere on the net...have a look at www.freeroms.com for starters

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

zsnes = win

thats is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Hmm, that site is all Ads and no Roms logie.

Zsnes is definetly the way to go for snes emulation.

www.oneminuteleft.com have a fair collection of snes roms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Zsnes is definetly far and above the rest, more compatiblily than snes9x amongst other things, finally added some decent video blitters, and very rarely dies much like snes9x.

As for roms...... this is essentially an emu site, they just "happen" to have a lot of roms on the site, so i'm not directly linking to the roms ok????

http://www.emusanet.com

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hmm, that site is all Ads and no Roms logie.
    That's possibly one of the first site's i ever checked out so what better place to start looking?
    I just checked there and downloaded Ninja gaiden for raine no probs?? rom's might of been down when you visited
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Digifiend

Try http://members.madasafish.com/~kefka/emulators.htm - it has emulators for all Nintendo formats bar Gamecube. :) Most of the actual ROMs are on the homepage, you can probably guess what that is. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

sry rong place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Da_Kid
    ...nah, the Snes9x is far better imo.
    Hmm, have you ever tried to play PilotWings or StarFox on Snes9x?
    Last time I looked Snes9x couldn't render either of them properly, where as the more recent version of Zsnes runs them superbly.
    Sound emulation is far cleaner in zsnes, added to the cool TV effect filter you can use to make the games look more console and less PC... ummm best EMU ever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ondafly

can some1 PM a reliable site with super mario world on it. having no luck so far. cheers

Advertisement