Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pins

Options
  • 28-03-2002 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Pins i collect pins, anyone got any to trade?

im trying to fill my board

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Pins?

As in Badgers?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭apiou

Yeh - have loads of pins that I do not want - what type of pins do you collect -

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

Originally posted by apiou
    Yeh - have loads of pins that I do not want - what type of pins do you collect -

fantastic, i have them all, i have my bord split up into, charities, food and the countries, so id be happy for any additions

what sort do you ahve?

I will send a first few over with the next person who goes back to Dublin - I will let you know where you can pick them up - is that ok - (or maybe you are not in Dublin???) but I do not think it a good idea to send by post. I could have them left off a an hotel in the city... how does that fair out. As to what types -bit of everything -

I will send a first few over with the next person who goes back to Dublin - I will let you know where you can pick them up - is that ok - (or maybe you are not in Dublin???) but I do not think it a good idea to send by post. I could have them left off a an hotel in the city... how does that fair out. As to what types -bit of everything -

i am in Dublin yes.
    here is my mobile in pm
    where in the world are you?

• Advertisement

Me - I live in Paris but am from Dublin

Me - I live in Paris but am from Dublin

well you tell me what suits you best to arrange me collecting them and let me know wht you would like as a way of a thinkyou.

im looking forward to this, im like a child with a new toy!

Got your number - thanks - will get back to you when have news of anyone going over - glad you are looking forward to it - won(t promise the stars but i am sure you will get some that you would not get anywhere else.

Got your number - thanks - will get back to you when have news of anyone going over - glad you are looking forward to it - won(t promise the stars but i am sure you will get some that you would not get anywhere else.

what do you think about posting them to me directly?

will get back to you on that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Funny funny dead bank clank -

fi, have chosen a few, will conatact you soon - and will give a try in sending a few,

Funny funny dead bank clank -

fi, have chosen a few, will conatact you soon - and will give a try in sending a few,

great thankyou. i look forward to it

FI,

I have chosen a few and explained what they are on the evnlp and sent them today.

Hope you get them soon

I have also asked my colleagues to have a look and see what they have lying around at home,

thankyou look forward to it

Hi Fi,

Got some more pins from a colleague - will send them on next week- hope all is well with you and yours

thankyou, i will look forward to getting them, my board is nearly half full!!! i should have bought a smaller board.

thankyou again.

Fi

Fi,

Pins have gone out yesterday. Let me know when you receive them.

ok i will do, wasnt taht a lovely match today!!

my poor voice is hoarse!! looking forward to my parcel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Isnt there a board for this?

• Advertisement

Fi,

Pins have gone out yesterday. Let me know when you receive them.

hi there i got the parcel today, thankyou, my god there were loads, now haing pride of place on my board, id say it is neary half full now.

thaknkyou, is there anything i can send you that you might like?

to say thankyou?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Is this a píss take? Really... and yeah, I thought there was a collecting board.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Yes there was

What, do you expect Fi to hang all the pins on the boarde ie.
    Don't be silly, anyway nice to make people happy

Advertisement