Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My insurance has risen by nearly 50%

Options
  • 23-03-2002 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Just checked some quotes on 123.ie, it seems the cost of insuring my car has gone from €2600 last year to €3600 this year, despite another accident/claims/conviction - less year of driving. I think it's time to say enough is enough and get a ****ing bike. I'm sick of this ****. If I won the Lotto tonight, I wouldn't want to pay that much, it's the principle of the thing. Anyway, rant over and out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Never knew about 123.ie give me details for a quote and they sent this back to me
    We have submitted your details to each of the main Irish Insurance Companies but we regret that in this case we were unable to obtain a quotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Wow you must be one of those lunatic young male drivers then, are you only 26?haha you're just a child, no insurance for you son, you must be at least 30 before some of them will start the great rip-off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

50%? thats nothing...
    try €3800 to €9000 (€6000 after an advanced driving test).

Holy ****! How did that happen? That just cannot be legal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

two crashs, and buying a brand new car.. this is only a 1.1 106 btw.. its not my insurance mind you.. just a mates, very painful all the same tho.

• Advertisement

two crashes? there you go then...
    I've never had any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by Kali
    two crashs, and buying a brand new car.. this is only a 1.1 106 btw

and a 106 costs what...€9001?

Advertisement