Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!

Options
  • 19-03-2002 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

ok, does nebody know a site that has notes for the construction studies theory test? I really need some sorta notes for cst!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

what do you need to know?
    got a b2 in higher level.
    might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

well dude my big problem arrised in the mocks, I got 39%
    I'm able to get full marks on the U-Value question but it's the rest. I can draw pretty good I just don't know what to draw. I have an old fashioned teacher who did everything first hand, he knows loads but just doesn't know how to teach it right.
    I'm just looking for some sorta revision books, revision courses or notes or something to help me get an honour in CST

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Think scoilnet.ie has some construction notes

why dont you get a book in Easons or something
    "Construcion Studies" by the Dublin Branch
    Its blue and white.
    it should have all the scale drawings in it.

Had my exam today and I could only rally do 2 out of he 6 Qs but just bluffed my way through, its just common sense.

Good Luck

Advertisement