Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who are you Insured with?

Options
  • 19-03-2002 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

What Car do you drive and how much do you pay.

I drive a Celica ST 2L.
    10 years driving.
    5 Years no claim.
    £1700, I did Live in Tallagh.
    I have moved now.
    Insured with StPaul.

http://www.123.ie

What you drive and how much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

PMPA/AXA

With em for 4 years now

I have a Renault Clio 1.2L
    never had accident and have a full licence.

Just got my renewal for April, its about €2,100 which is about the same as last year.. a least it did not go up, i know there was supposed to be a 40% increase!

Still SUX though.. I just went on to www.123.ie and filled it out, lets see if anyone has a better offer.. probably not! ill post the more interesting ones when i get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Quote 1 - € 2447.01 - Axa Male
    Quote 2 - € 3322.7 - Allianz 1st Car

Note: Quotes marked [ * ] require further approval by Insurance Company
    Each of the above quotes has terms and conditions attached.
    Read the full quote details for the relevant quote below.
    If you wish to proceed with a quote simply click on the relevant quote link above.

Quote 1 - € 2447.01
    Notes:
    - Automatic windscreen cover is included
    - This quote includes automatic Step-back protection for your No Claims Discount
    - A maximum of 1 month free continental cover in any one year applies
    - This quote excludes driving of other cars
    - 20% discount on Homeguard House Insurance is available on inception of this policy
    - Car derivative vans can not be insured under this policy. Contact us for details
    - The premium must be paid in full and not in installments
    - For seasonal/casual employees, the premium must be paid in full and not in installments
    - You will be required to provide an original copy of an Irish or UK proof of No Claims Discount showing the current registration number of your car in order to qualify for this quote. Contact us if this is not available
    - In order to qualify for this quote you MUST hold an Irish or UK Licence

Quote 2 - € 3322.7
    Notes:
    - This quote includes automatic Step-back protection for your No Claims Discount
    - This quote excludes driving of other cars
    - NCD Step Back No Claims Discount protection only is included in this premium
    - Driving other vehicles and additional benefits cover are excluded from this quote
    - The car must have been registered in the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify for this quote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

Post up who your with and how much so we can all bennifit with cheeper insurence, I want to know how ppl drive imprezas for 1400 quid, so alll post up..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

There was a thread about this recently - just look down the list for the "pain in the arse" thread cos you'll never get people to post twice :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

yeah hey ranger...

check out my thread, INSURANCE Pain in the arse, theres lots of info there about tonnes of peoples insurance.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42656
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

Advertisement