Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashfield

Options
  • 17-03-2002 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Has anyone here gone to ashfield? well if you have is it worth the money and is it good, like did you do well in points?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

did grinds there for my JC,well worth it.
    Its kinda like a mix between college and secondarl school.
    Few of my mates moved to there when we moved on to 4th year.They are in 6th year now and wished they never left.
    I go to a school nearby and as far as i can see only 3 types of people go there

#1 --- Rockers--> mad haircuts and even madder dress sense
    #2 ---Scumbags-->Knackers who have been thrown out of other schools
    #3 -->Nerds -->complete brains that to them it doesnt matter where they go because they well still get 600 points in leavin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well i goto bruce which would be pritty much the same as ashfield and its well worth it...huge difference between private n public skools....ye might actually do some work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

...maybe some of us don't want to do work...

i.e. me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

then maybe some of us shouldn't spend 3grand+ to goto a private school so :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

then maybe some of us shouldn't spend 3grand+ to goto a private school so

And thats why it is better, its all in your head they think **** 3k i better do some work now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement