Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

don't kill me!!

Options
  • 15-03-2002 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Basically i want to get a FTA card and activate it but i don't know how. I have a sister living in England so i can get it posted there.

I know this has been discussed many many times but can someone fill me in on how to get it up and runnin. I have a SKY Sub.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...&threadid=37638 has everything you ever needed to know about this.

Damo or ICDG, might be an idea to make the above thread a sticky ???

It might be dangerous, making that a sticky.
    The more people that go looking for those cards the more likelyhood, procedure might be tighened up...digibox connected to the phone,activations for instance.
    It might be better to refer enquiries to that thread on an individual basis??
    I'll stick it in my favourites for handy reference:D
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Yes, it could attract unwanted attention,

Bang on mm, I couldn't agree more.

Advertisement