Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itv & ITV2 on Intelsat 804 at 64.0°E

Options
  • 13-03-2002 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey folks just a quick Q.
    on www.lyngsat.com it says these chanels are free. Would you still need a FTA Card to get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Erm, only if you have a dish the size of a car bonnet! And then some.....

You won't be able to get it with a standard Sky dish :( Sky (on Astra and Eurobird) is at 28 degrees E, Intelsat 804 is way, way off in the horizon at 64 degrees E.

I like your thinking though :) Some lad in Saudi is probably trying to make head nor tail of "Pop Idol"!! :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tanta

lol@me
    never even thought about that!!
    The stress of being a student. My brian is fryied

No worries at all :)

When I saw it earlier, I thought about it too. But the Saudi watching Coronation Street seemed a funnier prospect!

Oh God.

I hold my hands up now.....

Its ITV all right.... but for Tanzania!! :p:o:p

I'm going daft....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Hmmm mmmMM ITV Tanzania

The beam is strong for Europe but i can see that low on the hosizon, i might mount a temp dish to check it out cus im kinda bored waiting for this damn Xbox to arrive.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

3644 R? Isn't that CBand? I thought you needed a huge dish for cband, not to mention a different LNB for L/R polorisation and possibly a different reciever?

Advertisement