Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car of the year?

Options
  • 11-03-2002 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Was voted BBC Top Gear car of the Year for Supercars
    Wota think?

sm_lm006.jpg

it boasts 18" wheels,Steel alloy tubular frame with carbon fibre and steel body
    0-100kmh-3.8secs

sm_lm007.jpg

Car of the year 3 votes

Yep shes a beut
    0% 0 votes
    No. seen better lookin cars down at Tesco
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,016 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I wouldn't say i have seen better in Tesco's (I'm a superquinn man myself :p ) but i just don't like yellow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Odian
    Was voted BBC Top Gear car of the Year for Supercars
    Wota think?

sm_lm006.jpg

it boasts 18" wheels,Steel alloy tubular frame with carbon fibre and steel body
    0-100kmh-3.8secs

sm_lm007.jpg
    Been done before dont you agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

You are at nothing if your not rolling on 20's.....

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

I got rid of my old Diablo when some arsehole overtook me in a McLaren F1 goin down the Longmile Road one day, can't be having that. Bastards! I now drive a helicopter. I sometimes fly it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Mih, I prefer smooth flowing curves :)
    And ugh, that's entirely the wrong kind of yellow for any car.
    It looks like the bastard child of "KIT" and a Delorean, only yellow. :(
    Having said that - if I was given one for free and didn't have to face the 50 million a year insurance, I suppose I'd drive it. :/ (if you asked me nicely)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ahh sure like ya said.. if I was given on for free I'd take it off their hands... only because I'm such a decent chap..

Bit of a bitch sending it to London for a service... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

nah its yellow.... eww i agreed with neil i feel so dirty :p

Advertisement