Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother

Options
  • 06-03-2002 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Sky will be showing an interactive version of Big Brother fairly soon. (It will be PPV of course). £14.00 Sterling for the whole series. That will be pretty good (Not)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Do you mean E4 or actual Sky?

E4 did it last year and it was for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Sky digital veiwers will have 8 full screen camera veiws they can watch. It will also be on E4 but only out from 12:00am - 5:30 am and it won't be interactive.

Apparntly it will be delayed by 15 seconds from house action in case they mention a product name- though C4 are degtioating with the ITC so they can show it fully live without the 15 seconds delay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sky have picked up the rights to interactive Big Brother? that's strange. i thought Channel 4/E4 made a lot of money from the voting section of their interactive last year. £14 stg for a couple of months of people sleeping and doing nothing, no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

I was under the impression (from another forum) that this was an unsubstantiated rumour.

Has there been an announcement from Endemol or whoever it is that owns Big Brother ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I doubt if Sky will have a say in having Big Brother on PPV. It's one of the few programmes that made E4 very popular last year. I hope that E4 feed isn't delayed this year:rolleyes: Or better still, what's the chances of having Channel4 on our EPG before Big Brother starts?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement