Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITV1 gone off FTV card

Options
  • 06-03-2002 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

When I went to watch ITV last Sunday on my FTV card it was gone!
    Channel 103 (Granada)was displaying the message to call the broadcaster to receive this channel.
    All the other channels were still there ,CH4,CH5, BBC Choice etc etc.
    When I checked in the other channels all the regions were blocked and they were bringing up descriptions of the incorrect channels, i.e CH5 for ITV London,UK Gold for something else.
    I thought it was just a temporary fault but it was the same last night.
    Anyone know what has happened ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

I watched the Grand Prix on Granada last Sunday with no problems. Also watched Millionaire later that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 psychotic mouse

Happened on my FTV card a couple of weeks ago - leave it in the box overnight & it should be back tomorrow. (That's what sky advised & it worked for me !)

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 brenny2506

Do you need just a UK address to get a FTV card or do you have to quote your account number as well to Sky?

Hi,
    For the umpteenth time(but it's understandable)...
    the FTV card mentioned is a special Sky card available to UK licence holders only.
    Sky will not send one to an Irish address and will not give one to you.
    You will find lots on this forum on how to get one(by the back door) if you search through,there are many threads.
    mm

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

My FTV card (unpaired with box) also had ITV missing but leaving it in for few hours fixed it. It seems that ITV is the first to go if card is left outta box for while

• Advertisement

Madman,

I know what a FTV card is, I was trying to fing out how to optain one through "the back door" as you put it.

Sorry Brenny,
    I was feeling tired when I wrote that-the procedure in getting an ftv card"through the back door" has been covered many times here and should be eazy to find-just go through the threads for the last 60 days.
    mm

Thanks Madman.

Advertisement