Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio on CHORUS Digital

Options
  • 06-03-2002 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Does anyone know when Chorus are supposed to add Radio Reception to their digital offering ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Genghis

Originally posted by KCASEY
    Does anyone know when Chorus are supposed to add Radio Reception to their digital offering ???

Most chorus subscribers would find it incredible that you are waiting for something from Chorus AFTER Digital!!

Is it any good, btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 KCASEY

I've had no problems at all - You can see the compression on the picture but this is all - I just find trying to get info from them is nearly impossible

I really want to be able to get radio reception !!!!!!

Maybe I will have to go Sky Digital once the remaining terrestrial channels go onto this platform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if you are looking for radio a Sky box is not needed. any FTA box will do. there are too many radio stations beaming down from space

Advertisement