Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

100% Modified?

Options
  • 05-03-2002 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

a car show is happening on 31st(Sunday) March in the RDS
    Its called 100% Modified and far as im aware its the final from the last car show,did anyone go to it.was it good?

Its a modded car show as the name suggests
    many of ye goin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i would have gone but ill be in brands hatch that day for the start of the formula renault season.. just thought id mention that :)

but anyway.. ive been to a few modded car shows over the years, mostly plonkers with civics it has to be said, but the odd nicely modded car is to be seen at them (as opposed to sticking bits on with blu-tack) .. sound tests are all a bit pointless.. to see how loud your system is, very very loud is usually the answer .. worth going along if your into your maxpower stuff though it usually tends to be the same cars again and again.. although for something this big im sure people will be down from the north or over from england, which should ensure some damn good machines to look at due to their lower insurance costs
    cue crappy story..
    was talking to a lad at one ages ago, was down from belfast and owned a huge modded v8 (havent a clue about the make, american cars aint my thing), it had cost about UK£20k to do up, has to lug it around in a trailer cos hes not insured to drive it cos of the costs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Looks like there is going to be some seriously nicely modded cars at this event.

If you are into car modding and want to see it done to the highest level, then dont miss this show. There will of course be some dogs, but there are some really top class well prepared car on show.

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

me is gonna pop along anyway

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

sounds good, i'll be there

Advertisement