Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv5/ Fox Sport

Options
  • 05-03-2002 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

TV5 and FOX SPORT.
    Any plan of these channels being on Sky Digital.
    Write back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

No plans for either, as far as I'm aware.

The lack of some decent European foreign language channels is a major drawback to Sky Digital.

There are several channels like TV5, TVE, RVP and Deutshe Welle (please excuse my spelling) that would most likely cost Sky Digital nothing except for the cost of carriage.

I suppose Sky must believe that there isn't a demand for these channels, and as usual it's up to subscribers to let them know if they're wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Theres a big mad pill of foreign channels on sky digital. about 30 and theres even Al-jaseara(exucse spelling) the channel the taliban used to broadcast there messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

thats all well and good, but we are talking about European language stations

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by suppafly
    Theres a big mad pill of foreign channels on sky digital. about 30 and theres even Al-jaseara(exucse spelling) the channel the taliban used to broadcast there messages.

yes, but there all asian. no european channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 brenny2506

Smak

How can you have 65535 posts in the last year, that's approx 180 a day. It is either a mistake or you need to make some new friends!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Originally posted by brenny2506
    Smak

How can you have 65535 posts in the last year, that's approx 180 a day. It is either a mistake or you need to make some new friends!!!!!

that looks very like a max value, isnt that 2 to the power of 16 or somet like it?

65535=HexFFFF

Advertisement