Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerial Poles

Options
  • 01-03-2002 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Sorry this being ot but don't think there's any other forum that it would fit any better..

Anyway, I'm looking for info on where to get poles for aerials. I know Maplin do a 10ft pole but this is too small. Is there a way of connecting two poles and what about supports? I asked in there but they didn't know anything. I'm looking to put up something around 40ft to get over local obstacles,

Thanks,
    David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Try OBF in Dublin you will also need guy wires to go to 40ft and make sure you have insurance.

Regards Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

Thanks for the info Tony. Checked the phone book and they have a 45..... number, west dublin. Anyone know of any companies closer to me (Dun Laoire)? If not I shall check OBF out,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 78,267 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You might also need planning permission.

Advertisement