Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESPN Classic Sports to launch Monday? but...

Options
  • 01-03-2002 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,690 ✭✭✭✭

...I think it's gonna be a French channel as the promos thus far are all in that language - anyway, looking at it this morning (it's great to have a day off :)) it seems that it goes "live" on Monday at 7pm (CET possibly - so 6pm here)...of course, I was never that good at French so if anyone has more info, let us know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

If this is the case, it will be interesting to have a French speaking channel on the EPG.

I am still amazed that there is no European language channels on the Sky Digital platform. No matter how bad NTL is, it has TV5 and the European News on the old Link channel.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

I don`t think it is launching here in french. The plan that I read somewhere was that it launches in France first and then later in the year comes onto the sky digital platform in english. I could be wrong, but I don`t think it is will be on the sky EPG until later in the year.

Phelim

Advertisement