Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Mark

Options
  • 19-02-2002 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Well this is it this is the 1000'nt post on the Food and drink board and I just felt like celebrating it. The board started around the start of July last year so its taken a while to get here but the board now has a four figure post count :).

Now to be on topic what is your favourite drink to celebrate something with???

I would have to say a nice bottle of bubbly :)

Kayos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Milk - never get tired of drinking it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Stout. Usually guinness but if i was ever down south i might have to try Murphys

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

MILKY GOODNESS!!!

Or Maybe a bottle of Buckfast!

Oh yeah Kealan, your board sucks and it's dead :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Ahh, you like to swallow the white stuff ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭Panda

Buckfast is brutal, it leaves you quite fuked up that night and the next day.

Y'all should try a bottle of Fat Sams Cocktails available in tescos, i had a bottle of Pina Colada and i was nicely gone by the time i left the house. You may want to mix in a lil bit of milk for added enjoyment.

Theres other cocktail in a bottle by Fat Sas as well, but i forget them........

Damn alocomohol. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Long Island Ice Tea, oh man I'm so god damned hungry after reading posts on this board, and me on a strict diet too. All I can think about is steak with cheese and mushrooms and long island iced teas...

mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Advertisement