Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipe for Pizza Base

Options
  • 17-02-2002 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Does anyone know of a really easy recipe for making a pizza base? I remember years ago someone I knew had one that involved flour, yoghurt and water...i think that was all, but not sure.

I have lots of the standard with yeast recipes...but would really like to get just one simple one with no more than about 3 ingredients lol...and definitely no yeast recipes (takes too long).

paris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Fastest, Easiest Homemade Pizza Crust

Ingredients:

2 c. unbleached all purpose flour
    1 c. whole wheat flour
    1 T. baking powder
    12 oz. beer
    Directions:

Preheat oven to 400.

Combine all ingredients. Dough does not have to rise at all, but will be fairly wet and sticky. Press into oiled cookie sheet (12 x 18" or slightly smaller works well). If it seems too sticky to work with, sprinkle a little flour on it as you pat/press it into the pan.

Top with your favorite sauce & toppings. Bake 20-25 minutes or until dough is browning & crisp around edges.

Voila! Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 paris

LOL...thanks Acidflash...woohoo, a recipe without yeast!

paris

Advertisement