Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to buy Quad LNBs?

Options
  • 16-02-2002 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of places that sell Quad Universal LNBs in or around the Waterford area? Or indeed any good online Irish or Euro-zone country sites?

I've looked around a bit but I couldn't find any myself, and I know some people here have posted some links before, but I can't find the threads now.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Try http://www.cambridge-lnb.com/ in the UK. or if you want Euros - got to http://www.channel-master-int.com/default.htm They're in Germany.

I havne't spotted an Irish online dealer of Quads thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

www.hisat.com Very friendly and very fast shipping.

Brendan

Almost forgot, but did you try Toner Electronics in the Glen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Originally posted by bkehoe
    Almost forgot, but did you try Toner Electronics in the Glen?

I didn't as I didn't think that they sold satellite equipment. I'll try on Monday. They seem to sell a wide range of electrical gear in there...

Thanks very much for your help guys, much appreciated :-)

Glenn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

any place down there that are good for tv aerials

• Advertisement

Toners as well ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

thanks. i'll pop down during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

Anybody know of any shops in Dublin selling good value Dual/Quad output LNBs?

Thanks,
    David.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Went into Toners and the lady there said they only sold the single universal LNBs. :-(

www.hisat.com it is then...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

.....or even ElectroSat

I got my Humax from them and will need a new reciever soon and will certainly go back to them, i think they have a shop in dublin, not sure though.
    Just give the guy a buzz on his mobile, you could actually find out right now.

Call 087/ 2723609 ask for George.

Advertisement