Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Start plotting your money making fraudulent scheme soon...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,016 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Nice.

How much?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Is that the RS4? I think the price in Engerland is in the region of stg£50k. There's an RS6 coming out too sometime soon. I'm sure my insurance company would love to give me a quote for that.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

That is the RS6.... est. £65k sterling i think....
    Start plotting now...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

better save an extra €30,000 for the insurance.. Actually, better make it €40,000... 30k might not cover it (in Ireland anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Suffering Underpants!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yet another death machine added to the roads :rolleyes:
    why on eartch would anyone want to go from 0-60 in 4.7 seconds, sure like you can only do 60 on a duel carraige :)

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Death machine? I suppose you could use it as a hearse but it would be a bit o.t.t.?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

OK then -
    another Hearse added to the roads :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by OJ
    OK then -
    another Hearse added to the roads :rolleyes:

spoilsport :p

The Institute of Advanced Motorists is not against speed, and recognises that in some situations, accelerating out of danger is the best course of action. And of course they recommend track days if you really want to go fast. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    The Institute of Advanced Motorists is not against speed, and recognises that in some situations, accelerating out of danger is the best course of action

Like when youve got a kilo of cocaine in the back seat and theres two squad cars behind you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Muhahaha.....

Or when the wife realises you cheated with her best friend.

"Cars DO save lives...and tes*icles"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

its an audi estate ........ i suppose u could get to the regular sunday church car boot sales quickly in it

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Originally posted by rymus
    better save an extra €30,000 for the insurance.. Actually, better make it €40,000... 30k might not cover it (in Ireland anyway)
    Oh dear, poor old Mr Insurance company made a loss because young male drivers are so evil. That's be €50k please. Oops, this Euro thing confused them, they meant to say £50k.

Advertisement