Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we're going round in circles lets sort it out

Options
  • 13-02-2002 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

I for one is sick and tired of listening to these emails from utv and bbc and more importantly sky we show them what we are made of its gone beyond the point where we are absolutely being discriminated. Help me and support my ideas so lets rise up against are supressors and i definately feel these head people at these companys should be taken to court. ITS A DISGRACE.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

And you are?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Eh Big willy.. read the official threads on UTV

Actually this seems like the time to get the following off my chest.
    Did it ever occur to anyone that all the e-mails to Sky,ITV etc hastened the arrival of the 08 message???

Ie if we all shut up and continued to watch ITV via other channels,the thicko's at Sky(at the behest of Network centre ITV) who switched on the 08 caption blocking the ITV regions would not have done so as they wouldn't have copped we were watching...
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

wasup mate im just guy who has been a regular reader of this forum and ive have been reading since last september and i only registered today cause i is sick and tired of hearing about these emails from these companys and these companys have to realise that we as country and sky digital viewers have been surpressed enough and we have to rebel (im trying not to sound too korny) but something has to be done and im looking for good ideas so please reply if come up with some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Can i have a rant on this thread to, but you guys already know what i will say...:p

Sky+ //Error Message 004 ::/// "This programme cannot be recorded"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

What exactly is the point of this thread? And can I ask users please not to SHOUT in the ICDG forums, *stars* or bold will do nicely. And no personal attacks on other members.

There's already two threads open - one on UTV specifically, and one for the other channels, that you can use.

*Thread closed*.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement