Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Use the UTV message board!

Options
  • 12-02-2002 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I've posted a no UTV on Sky rant on the UTV message board under the 'Channel 4 Rapped' entertainment news topic.

Admittedly the message board is moderated but if we all send a similar rant to the UTV board it should get through to them.

Richie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Clarify, please - URL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭rlogue

www.utv.ie or www.utv.co.uk

Choose the entertainment news section, click on the 'Channel 4 Rapped' story and post a comment at the bottom of the story.

Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Looks liek they removed your rant under that story...guess they dont like being criticised on their own website.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

I did not see Richards "Rant" either. However there is a message board on the site that Richard mentioned. Would it be wise to post a message there????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

i posted one too. but it says that all posts are moderated and may not appear immediatley or not at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Used the UTV Viewer reaction Form and after submitting the "moan" about removing UTV from Sky Digital ....

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with UTV.

Your comments are very important to us and will be seen by UTV senior management.

I wonder ??????????

Advertisement