Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pancakes!!!

Options
  • 11-02-2002 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭

Pancakes are great, so says me:

"What do you like on yours?" ®™

A jar of honey is good...

I'm drunk, its rag week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Pancakes rule I love them and I love a little warmed maple syrup on them nyom nyom........

Right only about 40 more posts on this board to reach the 1000 posts mark yippeee

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Pancakes are great if you crush slightly some blueberries and mix them in with the batter, then fry them. Alternatively use reaspberries etc.

Pancakes rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Sorry lads , I reckon I'm just one of the few that cannot stand the taste of pancakes, I hate that they never serve anything else on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

Nah you gotta take a pancake and wrap it around a Yorkie and then stick it into a microwave to melt the Yorkie. YUM YUM!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I was in Canada last Summer and had pacakes and the like with maple syrup. Oh my god it was delightful.

Thankfully there was 6 other lads there to drag me away from the table(it was all you can eat)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

There is only 1 thing to put on them.. my mom makes it.. yummy.. simple really its just cream and brown sugar simmered in a pot to make a brown sauce.. it is amazingly simple and beyond amazing taste! Dont forget the lemon though on the pancake itself

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

It has to be real maple syrup all the way from canada!!!!
    None of that maple syrup flavour syrup tripe thats available these days:mad:
    Unfortunately thats all I had on tuesday. I was not impressed at all:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I love a big load of sugar lemon on mine!! Tastes great. Some Nutella on a pancake is great too. I don't really like the panckaes they have in the US though. Thise big thick ones that look like crumpets!

Advertisement