Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What would you prefare?

Options
  • 07-02-2002 5:25pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a general poll
    a holiday for 2 to Anyplace in the world for 2 weeks
    or a 89 Micra 1.0ltr ?

**PLEASE REPLY HERE TO SAY THAT YOU VOTED AND WHAT YOU VOTED FOR DUE TO NEIL LIKES TO RIG THE POLL**

What would you prefare? 16 votes

Holiday to anywere for two people, for two weeks
    0% 0 votes
    89 Micra 1.0 ltr.
    100% 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Kukamunga

Deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well of course you'd go for that option, you must have something against me as I saw with the topic you made.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'll let this run for a while and see if you get any serious replies but to be honest i can't see it being unlocked tomorrow. Let this be your last worning OJ.

And Kukamunga, YOUR kind aren't welcome on these boards.

BANNED.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Bah, you banned him for telling me to f*ck off on my own forum?
    that was hash, I didn't even ban him.

Disrespect to a Mod of any kind will not be tolerated by me. And besides me and him go way back. Your best bet is to ban him. TRUST ME.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

*abuse*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

OJ im guessing that the insurance is covered in that? if it is go for the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

If you mean that if someone offered me one of those right now, I'd go for the holiday! At least it's guaranteed to last 2 weeks.

Yes it would mean insurance too -
    Well looks like my forum/poll won Neil :p

TAKE IT!!!!

We'll see. This aint finished yet you know. We'll give the poll until the end of the month and THEN the true victor will be decided!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭shinobi

If the car comes with insurance, does the holiday come with a partner.....at least there would be SOME excitement on the holiday:D

Holiday to anywere for two people, for two weeks

Cough

Happy?

btw there is still 18 days to vote!

EXCERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Neil3030
    Disrespect to a Mod of any kind will not be tolerated by me.

Are Mods better than the rest of us ?
    I agree with deliberately abusive posts being deleted, but I think that statement is way overboard.

Today: don't disrespect
    Tomorrow: don't disagree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 danbert

The car, just to piss yuo off!
    Is it a Turboed Micra by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by OJ
    **PLEASE REPLY HERE TO SAY THAT YOU VOTED AND WHAT YOU VOTED FOR DUE TO NEIL LIKES TO RIG THE POLL**
    Man after my own heart :D

btw i voted: Holiday to anywere for two people, for two weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

the car would only cost more money while a holiday is just better

Originally posted by Samson

Are Mods better than the rest of us ?
    I agree with deliberately abusive posts being deleted, but I think that statement is way overboard.

Today: don't disrespect
    Tomorrow: don't disagree

I am sorry if you took offense to my statement but what i was saying was not condoning the abuse of anyone who is not a moderator, it was merely condemning abuse to moderators. I equally do not tolerate abuse to anyone on my thread so please don't think that i was making a generalisation. And besides, someone who posts a topic entitled "f*ck you OJ" is not, in my books, welcome on this board.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

OJ - is it a budget holiday or top notch?

if it's top notch, with partner plus posh food and wine in a good resto and nightlife after plus pampering, etc....

then I'd have to go with the holiday! :)

yea its the top notch one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

You I think I would take the car, cuz I don't have one and would really like one. A nissan micra sounds ok to me!

15 days left, and I'm winning by a long shot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

After your last topic on this forum, id suggest a holiday is in good order for you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement