Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

Options
  • 04-02-2002 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

`When are peoples mocks starting?

I have English (Paper 1) and Irish (Paper 1) in... 8 hours?

damn i should be learning irish not being online... woops! :P

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Wednesday the 6th.

English Paper 2 first...then Paper 1.

Monday n Tuesday are taken up with Art...
    good thing too...prolly should study......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

g'luck fio... even though one of those exams is probably over by now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

started mine last tuesday, just four to go now...

I hate them but they do mean that I get two weeks off classes before halfterm...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hope it went well Fio! And g'luck to everyone doing them now or who has them comin up......remember it's just a practice. If you don't do as well as you thought you would, it's no big deal, just get the head down. And yes they are slightly harder than the real thing, but don't let that fool ya! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

She had one today I think.
    Well, how'd it go? Reason for going on a <light> pissup sometime this week?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Mine start the first day when I get back from me mid-term
    the 25th, last two weeks then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Started already? Sheesh, mine aint till March 5th or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

hehe same here mine don't start until March 10th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 danbert

Ppl take my advice and chill out, for fooks sake you could be dead in the morning, wouldn't it be cack if your lact thought was "God I should be studying my English, this will affect the rest ofmy life!!"
    Then bang, waddya know your dead.
    Chill for now and study for the real thing, don't worry that just takes up vital energy and mind reserves.
    So chill Winston!
    L8r!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

I agree with danbert on this one. As someone who has done mock and the LC believe me when i say that the mocks are no big deal. Just take them as a practise run for your LC to get a feel for timing etc and also where you are knowledge wise in your subjects.

DONT stress over your mocks. take them as an opportunity to get used the the LC system. And if you dont do as well as you think dont worry to much as there is still plenty of time. I for one got around 250-300 points in my mocks(admitely) most of the time on the phone to someone and then in the LC i got 450.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I've done mine already. Accounting and the Geography were a wee bit tricky the Maths were impossible. Don't sweat over it though. Be cool... like me :cool:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

My mocks finished on the first of february, very early, but it was nice to have them over, on the downside there's now talk of another set of mocks nearer the time :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Mine start a week after I get back from my Mid-term (mid term starts this friday)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Im doing my Junior mocks this week when I go back on Monday.I havent done 1 minute of revision and I really dont want to.Yall think ill get away well with it?Ive already ****ed part of German[the aurals].F.uckin impossible they were-better not be as hard in real exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

they went ok, not brilliantly well but not badly.

Out school decided to be nice and have them early and spead them out (*groan*)

So I had Irish I and English I that monday, irish aural on thursday (meant to be Wednesday but i was pretty sick all tuesday and wednesday and not in), i had french oral on monday, french listening on wednesday, french and maths I on thursday, chemistry last friday!

and now i'm on midterm for a week and when I go back i'll have Physics, english II, irish II, maths II and economics.... i have no idea what order cause i just didnt care to look it up when i left! :P

<< Fio >>

Advertisement