Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first post

Options
  • 16-01-2002 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

woo, never did that before :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

1st reply :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

2nd reply

1st with question, whos the moderator ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    1st with question, whos the moderator ?

Looks like its me :D

Seamus logs in today, and gets such a shock when he sees the good oul 'Community Moderator' in his title. Cheers DeV.

Have to go exploring the oul functions now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Woohoo first spam attack!!! SPAM ATTACK!!! lol :D
    ROFLMAO yes i'm very easily amused :)

I'll only give you one warning azezil....any more of that and you'll get a reprimand that goes on your permanent record. Your permanent record. You got that? :p:D

• Advertisement

yes MAM! I'll be good, I'll be good! :p:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

7th reply :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

8th reply...
    in my case it's almost true!!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

great idea:)

Hope its used by those who need it!
    I think everyone symapthises with those who are doing th LC and will try to help where they can:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

1st troll reply
    this is all a load of bollix and you should all go and eat your grannies sh1t
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

The Leaving Cert is not all it's made up to be. It's a breeze. The only thing that's worrying is the pressure that is put on your by parents/teachers. Ignore them! Evil scum! 3hrs of study a week did me. And i missed my irish paper2 exam and still managed to get a C2 in it. fjeer! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I walked out of both papers of my Irish Leaving Cert exam (ordinary level) after the minimum 30 minute limit :D

How the fúck I ever got a C in it I do not know.

I seriously put no effort into it and wrote less than a page for each paper.

When doin the ordinary level Irish paper, I left after 30mins aswell.... but i only got a D2, for which i was glad and surprised!

It's a breeze

you must be one of those know it alls then ;)

i found it difficult, tho the ordinary irish was a bit of a doddle

I left after 45mins in both Irish (pass) papers and come out with an A2 :D. Granted I had been doing honours until that Christmas, but still....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

this must be about the 13th post! I must admit i was expecting some sort of satisfaction from posting on the very first thread, but it wasn't quit what I expected! Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

By the way, do you cut your toe nails or toes nail or even toes nails? People don't think about those sort of things. Strange

this could be the very first thread to be locked too ;)

but how bout finger nails, fingers nails, fingers nail ?

And for my first lockage.........Thank you. That's just about enough of that.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement