Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC World

Options
  • 09-01-2002 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Good Stuff!

Today I got the new BBC World CD, with music by David Lowe, inspired by the "break filler" music. Not the same as the original tune that BBC World viewers know, but 4 nices pieces adapted from it.

Quite excellent it is too!

Comments

Hey Damo,
    That doesn't include the BBC news 24 music(I love it)-the stuff used for the countdown to the news and on the regular buletins.
    If it does Crank it up:) :D :cool:
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Unfortunately not, but I have the 90 second News 24 countdown clean as a whistle on MP3, and also on me mini-disc!!

I can upload it to my site, if folk want.....

Great minds think alike.
    Buffy's a Babe !

Don't wipe the mp3 as I may grab it some time.
    The tv at full volume on news 24 at 30 seconds to the hour suffices for the moment:D
    mm

After you've heard the 90 second countdown there is no going back, let me tell you! Let your PC do the tune!

Asa Hick's site, TVHome, has a copy of them, as did identz.co.uk, but they have disappeared, but here's Asa's files...

http://www.tvhome.co.uk/news24/sounds.shtml

Damo.

Thanks Damo,:cool:
    mm

• Advertisement

Now, if you really enjoyed that, I'm sure I can get you a clean feed of the full 90 second countdown, in real video format......

ah no , mp3's fine thanks:D
    mm

Advertisement