Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something happening in december last.....

Options
  • 02-01-2002 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I've been absent for a bit, but from what I remember was there not something happening in the courts in Dec. last? between eircom and the odtr?

popnfresh

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That's right popn'fresh, it was in reference to the LLU pricing issue. It was delayed though, because Esat and (I think) Kokomo have joined the ODTR against Eircom. I'll be talking to the ODTR about this soon, and I'll post an update as soon as I know myself.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 popn'fresh

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Kokomo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Isn't that a Beach Boys song ? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Kokomo?

Actually, no, I was wrong, it's Nevada.tele. The case is now eircom V the ODTR, Esat and Nevada.tele and is next due for hearing on the 23rd of this month. A date should be set for the final hearing then. I wouldn't be surprised if this one is settled. If it isn't, it's going to be a long battle.

Kokomo is another operator that appears to be keeping their head down, but by all accounts they are further along the LLU process that the other OLO's (apart from Esat of course). We haven't talked to them yet - don't even know who they are to be honest - but we'll be trying to arrange discussions RSN. More about that later.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

why isnt this receiving more publicity? This may very well be the end of the crisis in Ireland!

Advertisement